We are partnering with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital to provide our patients with a new patient care model called The Perioperative Surgical Home (PSH). The (PSH) is a patient-centered, physician-led interdisciplinary and team-based system of coordinated care for the surgical patient. The (PSH) spans the patient’s entire surgical experience from decision for the need for surgery with the surgeon up to 30 the days post discharge from the acute medical facility.
The goal is for each perioperative patient to receive the right care at the right place, at the right time, with better patient satisfaction, fewer complications, and decreased costs.
• Promote coordinated care
• Reduce Cost of care, Length of Stay (LOS), Complication rates, and
• Promote optimal patient safety
• Standardize practice using evidence based practices and research
• Improve the patient experience and satisfaction
• Improve overall satisfaction of Patients, Surgeons, Anesthesia, Nursing and
other clinical staff
• Provide quality & improvement measures demonstrating success and
outcomes based on research
The Abington of Glenview Offers:
A Partnership with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
3901 GLENVIEW ROAD • GLENVIEW, IL 60025 • 847-729-0000